Friday, June 23, 2006

The Three Mousekateers


Cousin Nicholas had a birthday party last week, too. In the goody grab bag were these mouse glasses, modeled by Brad, and cousins Jenna and Jael.

When did this goody grab bag thing begin anyway? When I was a kid, I remember having birthdays for ME! I got all the presents. Me, Mirna, moi. These days, when I bring my kids to the birthday parties of their friends or cousins, every kid walks away with a bag full of candy, small toy prizes, etc. What's up with that? When did that thing start? Maybe my parents did it for my birthdays when I was very little, but I don't remember it. Is it only something that happens for "little kids" birthdays? At what age do you stop giving out goody grab bags?

Did people stop coming to my birthday parties because I didn't hand out goody bags? Posted by Picasa

No comments: