Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Top-Rated Game? Cars!


I never got a chance to see the Cars movie -- the boys went to go see that flick with their mother. But I've read the bedtime books (we have two different books about the movie, and I've read them as bedtime stories at least a dozen times each!). I've also heard just about every line in the movie, quoted to me as matchbox cars vroooomed around my feet.

"I'm faster than fast, quicker than quick. Speed? I AM SPEED!"

Top-rated game for the Five Year Old in 2006? Cars, hands-down. It's a fun little race car game, a bit easier than Dad's favorite (Need for Speed) and eaiser for the kids to master. In fact, I think they've unlocked all the levels and all the race tracks, except the final one -- and that is only a few days away from being unlocked.

Still, like bedtime stories -- it will get replayed again and again, for weeks to come. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yep. Max is green with envy and it is on the TOP of his birthday wish list