Thursday, November 09, 2006

Apocolyptic Coke


This morning, as I was performing my daily ritual of keying in coke cap codes, I noticed that my accumulated rewards points reach apocolyptic heights. See there, in the upper right hand corner of the screenshot: 666.

I've been playing this rewards game since the start of the summer, convincing all my friends to send me THEIR cap codes by email, too. The system allows only 10 codes to be entered per day, and some days I've hit that quota ... especially when Ken Wester sends me one of his GIANT lists!

So what will 666 Coke Rewards points get me?

560 pts ...... Coca-Cola Leather Football
507 pts ...... Rawlings Bat Pack
290 pts ...... 1899 Coca-Cola Evolution T-Shirt

Nothing worth cashing in for yet, I'm still entering codes and holding out for the BIG prizes.

4 comments:

JP Seabury said...

Yay!!! My first spam!!

How do I delete it?

Stacy said...

Hmmm, I have no idea! When are you going to update??

Stacy said...

okay figured it out. . . . underneath his post is a small grey trashcan. click on that and it will say delete this post (forever- it can not be undone) then click on it and it should go away. I say should because I did not actually try it on mY blog. . .

BTW, when are you going to update? What is going on with my favorite newphews? How is the science lab coming?

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I had a hand in causing someone's personal apocolypse!